Listening To Your Heart
Last week we pointed our listening skills at the possibilities that come alive in our marvelous mind. Our minds often keep us so busy that we don’t take the time to listen to other sources of wisdom that live within us, that can inspire us to grow. This week, let’s turn our attention to our hearts and see what we find.
Ready? Here we go. Sit up straight, close your eyes and take some nice easy breaths. Bring your attention to that warm, open place in the middle of your chest.
Let your awareness linger here and notice….
• What sensations do you become aware of?
• What is the energy of this place?
• What images come to mind (yes, you can use your mind but don’t let it carry you away)?
• What feelings do you notice?
• What is your heart’s desire?
Take some time to jot down what you discovered in this brief journey to your heart’s wisdom. How can this wisdom inspire and guide you each day?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With heartfelt appreciation,
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!