Last week I got the chance to play with some very wise women in my FREE monthly teleclass. We tackled the topic of INTUITION – what is it, how are we aware of it and what happens when we disregard it!
Here is what we came up with…
Intuition is that deep sense of knowing that we can’t quite explain. Everyone has it – just like everyone has a mind of their own. Sometimes we very good at listening to the wisdom our intuition offers. Sometimes we actually talk ourselves out of listening to our intuition.
Intuition sends information through a variety channels:
• It can be that unexplained feeling that you just can’t shake.
• It can be a vivid image or symbol that appears out of nowhere.
• It can be a persistent thought that doesn’t go away.
• It can speak to you though physical sensations – a backache, a pain in the neck.
• For some it speaks in vivid dreams or visions.
Intuition is always right – however, our interpretation of the signals our intuition sends isn’t always accurate. How often have you found yourself saying – “I knew it! I knew something was up. I just couldn’t put my finger on it.”
When your intuition nudges you this week, get curious. Discover what you know, without knowing how you know it!