Yes, you read it right! I am celebrating the middle part of my year. I know most people are busy setting New Year’s resolutions. For me, this is the best time to evaluate the plans I made way back in September.
Whatever your preference, this is a great time to stop and check in on where you are.
TRY THIS: Set a 30 minute appointment with yourself in the next week. Hold your meeting in a quiet, distraction free space. Bring blank paper and your favorite writing/drawing tools. Start by closing your eyes and simply focusing on your breath. When you are ready, ask yourself a few of these questions:
- What is important to me in this moment of my life?
- What is humming along quite nicely?
- What needs fine-tuning?
- What would I love to DUMP?
- What are the challenges and obstacles I am facing?
- What are my goals or aspirations for the next year?
- Who is on my success team?
- When will I hire Mary? ;D
Write down or draw your answers. Remember, the most valuable answers come from your heart!
I’d love to hear what you discover. Use the comment section below or send me an email: Mary@coacholk.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!