Mini Summer Vacation
Usually, I host my free teleclass on the second Thursday of the month. In July, I will be away on vacation so I won’t be hosting a teleclass.
Instead of a teleclass… Would you like to join me for SUMMER VACATION?
Since I can’t pack you in my suitcase, it will have to be a virtual vacation.
I’m inviting you to sign up for a one hour vacation WITH YOURSELF on July 11 at 11:30 AM CT. That’s right – take a one hour break in the middle of the day. Step out of your usual routine and do something special that YOU will really enjoy.
- Spend time sitting in the sunshine in your favorite park.
- Take yourself out to lunch to a new restaurant.
- Visit that museum you have been meaning to get to.
- Treat yourself to a meal with someone you haven’t seen in a long time.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take a historic walking tour.
- Read a cheesy novel.
- Rent a scooter or a Harley and toodle around town.
- Sun bathe (with sunscreen of course!)
- Take a nap in the hammock.
- Drive the scenic route on the way home.
- Play backyard baseball or a pickup game of basketball.
- See a movie….
Will you do it? Will you join me and take a mini-vacation on July 11? If your answer is YES, then register for YOUR TICKET TO YOUR VERY OWN ONE-HOUR VACATION!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!