Who I Coach: Part 3
We talked about the WHAT of my coaching work.
You learned about the HOW of my coaching work.
Now let’s get to one of the most inspiring parts: WHO I coach.
My clients are changemakers yearning for balance, not burnout.
Does this describe you?
- You’re a “smart cookie” — maybe from book learning but mostly from the school of hard knocks!
- You know investing in your own personal growth is critical for success
- Living and leading on purpose is important to you
- You have the resources (money, time, brainpower, energy, motivation) to dedicate to the change making process
- You love to laugh! Yep, you got have a sense of humor and a readiness to experiment and play
Coaching is a partnership. It’s crucial that you find the right person to work with – Someone who fits your style of learning, someone who will challenge you, someone who will inspire you AND hold you accountable with compassion.
If this sounds like you (or someone you know and love) – then I might be the Coach for you! Email me and let’s find out.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!