About Mary Olk
I started my career as a licensed psychologist and discovered coaching over 20 years ago – I’ve been doing that ever since. You can read about my credentials and training below but what I really want you to know is that I love helping people create and own their lives. I just love it when somebody is discovering who they are, what they want and really taking the risk to go for it.
“Mary is in a category all her own.
She has a huge heart.”
I love creating a powerful, transformational process that moves my clients toward true success—on their terms— in career, in relationships, and in life.
My specialties are LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COACHING, MENTAL FITNESS COACHING AND coaching supervision.
More about me
I’m Midwest-born and bred, but I studied on the East Coast and work with clients across the country and around the globe. I’m a yoga aficionado, daily walker, wife to a guy I met when I was 17, and a Mom to adult-children and Berger Picard dog. I love to travel with family, especially to Spanish-speaking countries, Colorado or anywhere we can bike, hike, nordic ski or swim.
Ways to connect with me
Reach me by email or old fashioned landline (952) 939-0277 to set up a free, no-obligation sample coaching session.
You can also download my free ebook, read my blog, listen to my podcast or join the Coach Olk Community and get short, sweet, helpful life tips in your inbox (form below). And of course you can connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.
- in Counseling Psychology from the University at Albany, State University of New York, 1991
- Licensed psychologist, State of Minnesota since 1992
- Certified as a Co-Active Coach from the Coaches Training Institute (CPCC), 1997
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- PCC credential from the ICF
- Faculty at The Coaches Training Institute since 1998
- Adjunct faculty, University of St. Thomas. St. Paul, Minnesota