I love creating a powerful, transformational process that moves my clients toward true success—on their terms— in career, in relationships, and in life.
My specialties are individual coaching, coaching supervision and my new Inner Champion self-study program available for MP3 download.
More about me
I’m Midwest-born and bred, but I studied on the East Coast and work with clients across the country and around the globe. I’m a former Girl Scout, yoga aficionado, and a soccer- and Nordic ski-mom. I love to travel with family, especially to Spanish-speaking countries or anywhere we can bike, hike, ski or swim.
Ways to connect with me
Reach me by email or phone (952) 939-0277 to set up a free, no-obligation sample coaching session.
You can also try my teleclass, read my blog or request Mary’s Monthly Memo in your inbox. And of course you can connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.
- in Counseling Psychology from the University at Albany, State University of New York, 1991
- Licensed psychologist, State of Minnesota since 1992
- Certified as a Co-Active Coach from the Coaches Training Institute (CPCC), 1997
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- PCC credential from the ICF
- Faculty at The Coaches Training Institute since 1998
- Adjunct faculty, University of St. Thomas. St. Paul, Minnesota