TRANSITIONS: Successfully Navigating the Moments In-between
Thursday, October 14 at 10:30 AM CT
It’s Fall in the heartland. The trees are changing from vibrant green to shades of red and gold. The days are shorter; the air is crisp. We are slowly and surely moving from the heat of summer to the chill of winter. FALL is a season of TRANSITION.
This month The Growing Edge Teleclass will explore TRANSITION. Sometimes they are challenging, sometimes they are graceful. They are inevitably part of the natural rhythm of life.
Join me on October 14 as we tap our collective wisdom and knowledge about navigating transitions.
• Why are some transitions smooth and easy?
• How come some are rough and require lots of effort?
• What makes a transition exciting?
• What has you dreading a transition?
• What resources do you count on when you are in the midst of a transition?
I will share some strategies for staying sure-footed as you dance with the rhythms of life’s transitions.
I promise that you will leave our conversation inspired and ready for any transition that comes your way (or is already underway!)
I am looking forward to growing with you this month!